During the harvest season,
we’re out to feed the work force that feeds the world...
with 'Fixins In The Field'!
Let us know where you’re harvesting and
we’ll bring the fixins to your field,
for up-to 25 workers.
Register by clicking here!!!
'Fixins In The Field' is sponsored by: Heritage Homes, The Granary (Norfolk), Lower Elkhorn N.R.D., Apple Barrel Restaurant (Columbus), First National Bank (Norfolk), Norfolk GM Auto Center (Columbus), Husker Ag, L.L.C. (Plainview), Rhonda's Bar & B.B.Q. (Brunswick), Morton Buildings (Norfolk), Elkhorn Rural Public Power District, Taylor Made Catering (Pierce), Ag & Industrial Equipment, First Choice Catering (Norfolk), Petersen Ag Systems, The "J" Sports Bar & Grill (Albion), and T-N-T Sales & Service (Hinton, IA.)
Other Recent Blog Posts
- 8 New Winnebago Tribal Council Members to Take Oath of Office
- Norfolk Project Receives Historical Restoration Tax Credit
- Toxic Algae Levels Down at Willow Creek, Ban May Be Lifted this Week
- Gardeners Urged to Leave Debris for Bee Habitat
- Sen. Fischer: Shutting Down Government Accomplishes Nothing
- Sen. Scheer Working on School Funding
- Sports News-October 5, 2015
- View More News Entries