106 KIX and Morrissey Motors want send you on a ‘Garth Getaway" Register for your chance to qualify at these locations:
Fort Western (Columbus)
Morrissey Motors (Madison & Norfolk)
Sportsman’s Family Grill (Meadow Grove)
Flooring Solutions (Norfolk)
Renegade Work, Western & Weekend (Sunset Plaza, Norfolk)
Red Bud Hardware (Battle Creek)
Pizza Hut (Hwy 275 Bypass & Benjamin Ave., Norfolk)
Flooring Outlet (Norfolk)
Then, listen weekdays, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., for us to draw your name. At :40 past the hour - we’ll draw 1 name from our entries, each hour; if you hear your name, you’ll have 106 seconds to call and claim your spot as a finalist! we’ll draw daily, thru August 27th!!!
All finalists will need to be at Morrissey Motors, in Norfolk, on Thursday, August 28th, @ 6 pm,
for the giveaway! Our winner and 3 of their friends win tickets, accommodations and transportation to Chicago for the Garth Brooks Concert, Sept. 5th!
Tickets, transportation, hotel & meals from Burger King provided!!
Must be 21 years old to enter and to go on trip – Winner MUST accompany their guests or forfeit prize.
1. CONTEST. The Sponsors of the Garth Getaway Contest (the “Contest”) will give away 4 tickets, hotel accommodations and transportation to Chicago Illinois for the September 5th Garth Brooks Concert (the “Grand Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will run from August 5th 2014 to August 27th with Grand Prize Drawing August 28th 2014 at 6p.m. at Morrissey Motor Co., Norfolk Nebraska located at 1800 West Omaha Ave. must be present for drawing at Morrissey Motor Co. to win. Radio broadcast station KQKX (/dba/ 106 KIX) is owned by WJAG Inc. and is referred to in these rules as the “Stations”.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by WJAG Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of August 5th, 2014, residents of the State of Nebraska over the age of 21 are eligible to participate in the Contest. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering, winner agrees to abide by all requirement set forth.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate at a must be present to win Grand Prize Drawing. To qualify for a chance to win, an eligible individual must complete a registration form provided by the Sponsor at designated locations (herein so called) and deposit such completed registration form in the designated receptacle, and qualify on air at designated times when the Station will randomly draw from the completed registrations properly submitted. Individuals drawn must call in within the 106 seconds to be then eligible for Grand Prize Drawing on August 28th
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded. The Grand Prize must be claimed and guests declared. If the Grand Prize winner cannot accompany their selected guests, the winner will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitutes any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and incidental fees related to any Contest prize. Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute, liability release prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on radio broadcast stations or on the internet. Failure to make promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 309 Braasch Ave, Norfolk NE. 68701 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, which identifies the Contest, to the same address. The winner will be identified on the Stations after the winner has been awarded the Grand Prize
Other Recent Blog Posts
- Norfolk Public Schools Students Outperform Peers on ACT
- Work to Begin Near Pedestrian Bridge South of YMCA
- Sports News-August 20, 2014
- Bret Michaels' Rockin' Relief in Norfolk Sunday
- Excavation Work to Begin on NECC O'Neill Campus Site
- Norfolk Voters to Decide on Library Expansion
- Work Has Begun on Highway 275
- View More News Entries